Wednesday, September 21, 2011

First of hopefully many..

..posts. I tried starting a "photo blog" once before, and even a blogspot almost exactly a year ago (I found it, and deleted it..at least I think I did..HA). For some reason I just cant keep these things going. But I'm going to try to keep this one up to date. Ecspecially since I am trying to disconnect from the social craze of facebook. Right now, I am in the process of taking all of my pictures down (most) and saving them to my computer, but not deleting them off of my FB just incase something horrible happens and my computer crashes after I have EVERY photo back on it.Anxiety much? Ha! So all my photos will be up until I can get an external hard drive..hopefully this weekend. I won't be deleting my fb, but just stepping back. It is so easy to just update status, see what a friend is doing...start chatting to friend, see what another friend is doing, get invited to an event..and then have to keep checking back and forth to see what the friend is saying or what a group is discussing..and before I know it I'm online for an hour..that could have been used for more productive things.I won't be deleting my fb because, well..everyone and their mama (and mine!) has one. I want to stay connected to everyone I was friends with in highschool and all of my friends from Texas and Mississippi all in one place.

I will be keeping this blog updated at least once a week with what me and Jake and the kiddos have done with the week, I want to keep my family and friends (that are 8+ long hours away) up to date, involved and as connected as they can be with the boys and their lives.

So, heres to actually keeping it! (fingers crossed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment