Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sunday after church I made a (delicious) red velvet cake...from SCRATCH...like All the way! Martha Stewart recipe;)i also tried to make a frosting from scratch, but 3 tries and half A bag of sugar later..gave up and Jake got me some pillsbury icingfrom the store :) took the boys to their awanas class they LOVE (Trevis learned John 3:16 in 3 hours..he wanted his big book!) and they got their little vests and look so so soo adorable.

Wednesday Trevis had school pictures and I can not wait to get them back. I know his single shot and class photo are going to be adorable. AND as of today, our house is ON THE market! There are a few houses for sale in our neighborhood but we have the advantage of being able to sale a little cheaper than most.

Thursday Trevis had his first school field trip! We went to the newest firestation in Baytown. They saw where the firefighters rest, eat and play. Then they got to spray the water hose, listen to the siren and see some tools and watch a fireman get geared up in only 2 minutes. After that the class had a picnic at a nearby park. Trevis and mavrick had fun playing with all the class mates. I'm blessed to be able to do and go on field trips and spend the days with the boys. Shout out to Jake for making that possible! :0) Trevis got his site words test this day and he got all his words right!!!

Friday we met our playgroup at the park and decorated trick or treat bags, and then played at the park. We didn't stay long, WE all needed to go home and rest.

Saturday, the boys had a soccer game. We rushed out o the house, I had one blue sock and one Black sock for mavrick and half way there I realized I forgot Trevis AFO boots. I normally just grab all socks and shoes and put them on when we get there. Anyways, barely made it on time and I forgot it was a scrimmage game...kids vs parents! But I wasn't the only mom in flip-flops. Haha. The kiddos won and we all had a great time. We sold their train table a few days so (you know, the one we JUST got themfor Christmas and they no longer play with it), so I told them they could buy a new toy with the money the made from sellin it, because it was their table and they made the choice to sell it(it was either that or their toy bin haha ). Mavrick got some big ninja set with tons of tiny guns and Trevis got a hunter se with a big rifle...gotta love the dollar general! And found out, dollar general guns have a trigger that Trevis can pull..unlike some other toys where he has a hard time. Tonight, I'm making the boys fall shirts. I ordered appliqués offline from etsy and just have to iron them on. And how crazy, I just randomly searched on etsy for appliqués the person I ordered it from is from my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment