Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sunday afternoon after taking the boys to Awanas, me,Jake and Evrett made a quick trip to Baytown's new Academy Store. Its really nice! It's going to take away alot of business from the one about 20 minutes away that we..and everyone on this side of Houston used to go to. It rained almost all day Sunday, and praise God, because we needed it! Monday, was a no school day, and since it was muddy outside, we had an inside lazy day with video games and movies..and just taking it easy. Tuesday, hm..well, besides my car breaking down on the way home from taking Trevis to school, it was just a regular day! Yes, my car decided to break down and just stop going about 2 minutes from Trevis school..and after being stuck at the end of someones driveway for about 20 mins, right after I found someone who would come rescue me,Evrett and Mavrick, I decided I would try to see if it would crank..and it did, and I just drove us home! Had to miss Evretts 6 month appointment (even though it was already a month late..bad mommy! HA) but reschedule to have it done afterschool. So, picked Trevis up from school and headed to the dr. Trevis didn't know until we were in the room that Evrett was getting shots. He saw the nurse who does them and immedietly knew what was going on. He say "I am putting my foot down, my baby brother is NOT getting shots." LOL, needless to say she thought he was a hoot! She left, and the Doctor came and saw Evrett...a big 30inches and 22 and half pounds!! EEek!! My big man!(Already in 12month clothes!) So when the nurse came back, Trevis was in the play area and so the nurse quietly closed the door..and gave Evrett the first shot. Well, when let out his big yelp, Trevis came running in.. "NoOo! I said noo!". LOL My sweeeet hearted child. And, during all of this Mavrick was in the room and didnt bat an eye. They're SO much alike and so different at the same time. LOVE all of them. Wednesday, Trevis came home with his first ever Fund Raiser! I think I was more excited then he was, buut.. if he sales over $100, his name will be in a drawing for free December tuition, so yea.. this Mama is on a Popcorn selling mission! I sent out a text and email to our family in Mississippi, and just from them he is halfway to that $100 goal! Yeah!Friday, was my MOPs class. LOVE it. Todays topic was about Breast Cancer awareness and a survior spoke. Its crazy the things a woman can go through and overcome and put all her Faith in God and never think twice. Amazing! Saturday, Trevis and Mavrick had a soccer game. Their games are about 30-40 minutes away, but I don't mind the drive. Its worth it to be able to watch both of them score, and them be goalie and for Trevis to be equally played as much as the others. They're both great goalies. Mavrick likes to charge at the player bringing the ball down while Trevis goes back and forth blocking in front of the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment