Thursday, April 26, 2012

Living in fast forward.

So, I'm horrible at this blogging thing, and I'm pretty sure I noted that when I started. Let's see if I can sum things up, as if everyone doesn't know whats going on with everything and everyone on "The Facebook". (Which I would have deleted my facebook if my awesome friends hadn't gone and started a cool group to keep up with each other on!)

Well, last post was in January.. which was really just catching up from the post before. So, since that post.. Evrett is walking, and has turned one.  We have MOVED!! to the BEAUTIFUL state of Montana. Everyone is adjusting well, and we live in an awesome apartment. Love love love. And Mavrick is almost 5. LiFE IS GOING TOO FAST!

I don't think I can honestly sit here and type in every detail and little thing since the last post.. though the ride to Montana was rather LONG and a few bumps in the road. I just need to work on posting as things happen and do it more often.

So... lame update.. but thats it ;)



1 comment:

  1. I am bad at updating my blog as well. lol

    ReplyDelete